Remote working insurance

We’ve got you covered

Work remotely with confidence

Specialist insurance for living and working remotely overseas. We’ve teamed up with Safety Wing, experts in insurance for corporate nomads.

Check your current insurance

Review your existing travel policy for any limits. Many polices may only provide cover for 30 days, or exclude working activities.

Use a credit card

Credit cards may offer more protection under consumer regulation should there be an unforeseen issue with your booking.

Travel vs health insurance when working remote?

When travelling for an extended period abroad and unable to access healthcare at home, you may decide a policy which includes health insurance is helpful in addition to Travel medical insurance. Our friends at Safety Wing offer both – designed specifically for people working remotely overseas.

This is your office

This is Boa Vista. Work remotely in 28 degrees sunshine this winter from €745 for 28 nights

  • Subscribe to a new way of working

  • GoRemote logo
  • Facebook logo
  • Instagram logo